German  I    English




Are you an Australian employer wishing to employ a foreign national because there is no employee within the Australian workforce to fill your position?

Or are you an employer from overseas who would like to sponsor one of his staff to work in Australia temporarily?




There are several possibilities for you to employ an overseas worker in Australia:


the Employer Nomination Scheme (ENS)

the Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme (RSMS) for employers in regional areas (including Adelaide!) 

the Temporary Skill Shortage Visa ("TSS-visa").


Did you know that, as an employer, you need to satisfy several criteria in order for you to be able to sponsor overseas workers for a TSS-visa as a "Standard Business Sponsor"? Did you know that you also need to apply for approval of the nominated position?

As registered migration agents we are able to advise you as an employer who wishes to employ foreign workers. We can assist you in applying to become a "Standard Business Sponsor" and in nominating the position to be filled and we can advise on the requirements that have to be met in order to sponsor people under the Employer Nomination Scheme or Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme.

Contact us and you will receive fast, efficient and professional service - we are more than happy to help boost your business by employing overseas workers, and will assist you accordingly.







 Home Contact  Privacy Policy  Content Management System